Any contact can be supplier, Customer or Both (Supplier & Customers)
Adding Suppliers & Customers
- Goto Contacts -> Suppliers or Customer
- Click on add new contact. Select contact type – Supplier/Customer/Both
- Based on the contact type selected – it will show the relevant fields. Fill the relevant details.
- Click on More More Information button to see more field.
- Pay Terms: This will help the system to notify you of any pending payments for suppliers & customers. You can specify pay term in either days or months.
- Customer Group:
- Credit Limit: This is the maximum amount of credit that can be given to the customer. If in any sales the credit exceeds this amount then it won’t allow selling on credit.
- Opening Balance: Opening balance of a customer or supplier before you start using UltimatePOS. So if there is any previous balance you can add here.
- Advance balance: Sometimes customer/supplier pay/takes money in advance. This wil show the amount of advance balance paid or take by the customer/supplier respectively.
Viewing Suppliers & Customers
- To view details about a Supplier or Customer click on View button. It will show the complete details along with the relevant transactions (Purchases & Sales) for that contact.
- Pay Due amount: You can use this button to pay the due amount for a customer or supplier. This will pay the overall due amount for all invoices.